Bachelor & Master Research Projects
We are continuously offering exciting master/bachelor research projects on software defined networking, 5G cellular networks and Internet of Things networks over the summer break. Please contact me if you are interested.
We offer a number of top-up scholarships available for PhD research studetns in SDN, big data and cyber security. To be eligible for these top-ups, you need to receive a scholarship that covers tuition fee and living costs. Options for these scholarships are given below.
The University of Adelaide provides a number of scholarships for postgraduate students. Details of available scholarships can be found at Postgraduate Scholarships page.
Generally the scholarships provide:
- Living allowance: approximately $25,392 per annum (2014 rate) and
- Full tuition fees.
There are also country specific scholarships, for example, the China Scholarship Council for Chinese students, or the UoA/DaNang and UoA/VNU for Vietnamese students.
To qualify you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical and Electronic Engineering with a significant (at least 1 year) research project
- or 1st class Honours in Computer Science or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Mathematics or closely related field with at least a 1 year, full time research project.
- Good GPA and quality publications (conferences/ journals). As a general guide, the University of Adelaide will consider applicants with a GPA of 6/7 (85%) and several good journal publications (impact factor of at least 1 or above) for a scholarship.
- Good written and communication skills.
Prospective candidates please contact me directly.